Dienstag, 25. August 2009

Sexy sommer gestrickt TOP ( oberteil ) Top Buzios by Fri Krupp






















I done this Top to a Muslim cliente and friend .
As you know a muslim woman be beautiful at home to her husband and never to go outside.
And so she all time try to buy clothes to be sexy and wonderful only to her husband.
She asked me to do one Top very sexy as brazilian woman has fama to be
I self used this kind of Top when was young, when was going to beach in Brazil.
I gave the name to this Top "Buzios ".
I inspirated me to do this top to one brazilian beach named Buzios
Very beautiful and famous beach, even Brigitte Bardot was there and many others famous artist and actores go there as well.
This Yarn is wonderful, much collor and soft. With the same yarn I done others pieces of clothes to her ...next days I will post
The Top is tricoted and give the options to be used in many ways
Let your imagination drives you, I m sure you can find the way that fit you better
I never repeat my creations. If you also wish a Fri Krupp special Top or other piece , contact me !

Fri Krupp

Very beautiful

Keine Kommentare:

Blog protected, do not copie

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape